At the age of 20, Mrs Grey had a benign breast lump removed. Now at the age of 51, she has used Thermography and Dr Eccles’ supplements to reverse the high risk rating in her left breast.
1. How did you come to hear about Thermographic breast scans?
I was introduced to thermography through a friend.
2. What was your experience with Dr.Eccles?
Dr Eccles was excellent. He is a great listener and is very knowledgeable in the area of breast health.
3. How do you feel about Mammograms vs Thermographic breast scan?
Now that I have been educated about the risks of mammograms, I will never have one ever again. Thermography is the only way to go.
4. How did the treatment help your situation?*
In 6 months, the very high risk rating in my left breast was reversed to a normal rating. This was achieved by taking natural supplements that Dr Eccles prescribed. My scan results show that both the area of concern and the abnormal vascular pattern has completely disappeared.*
5. Can you recommend Dr.Eccles for breast scanning to your friends and family?
I can absolutely recommend Dr Eccles to my friends and family.
6. What’s one point of advice you could give to people who haven’t yet had a breast scan?
Avoid mammograms like the plague. Thermography is more accurate, earlier diagnosis and totally non invasive.
To book in for your breast health scan and consultation, call 0207 2244 622 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
*Results may vary from person to person