1. How did you come to hear about Thermographic breast scans?
This was something I heard about first while living in Italy where it was available in a clinic close to where I lived. As a procedure that did not involve radiation, it was the best option for me.
2. What was your experience with Dr.Eccles?
3. How do you feel about mammograms vs Thermographic breast scan?
I would choose thermographic scans each time. If there is a radiation-free option, then that is the one I prefer.
4. How did the treatment help your situation? (mention any supplements you may have been taking).*
I have been taking nutricell plus, anti-inflammatories (three times a week) and trying to increase my cruciferous vegetable intake. All of these have contributed to an improved TH rating for me.*
5. Can you recommend Dr.Eccles for breast scanning to your friends and family?
6. What’s one point of advice you could give to people who haven’t yet had a breast scan?
Don’t wait any longer to have a scan. Prophylactic intervention is the best way to prevent this disease.
*Results may vary from person to person