Each year, nearly half a million British women have lumps in their breasts checked out for cancer and hearteningly, nine out of ten turn out to be benign. But such lumps can be recurring and worrying – Alexandra Petra talks about her own experience and asks the experts about what can be done
- Guest Feature: Bio-identical hormones vs HRT – read this before you decide! | Alliance For Natural Health
- Corruption, collusion and conspiracy: the shocking truth about drug research and Big Pharma
- Alternative medicine and the Prince of open minds
- We need to unite in the fight
- Is future technology a bigger threat than global warming?