In February last year, a month before my wedding, the unthinkable happens. I am diagnosed with thyroid cancer. My acupuncturist, Sue Cheetham, finds a lump on a routine visit. It’s totally unexpected: at 42, I’m reasonably fit and healthy. As the news sinks in and I struggle to come to terms with what lies ahead, I wonder what I can do to give my body the best chance of responding to the treatment.
- Why criticism of bioidentical hormones is unreasonable and inaccurate
- Guest Feature: Bio-identical hormones vs HRT – read this before you decide! | Alliance For Natural Health
- Corruption, collusion and conspiracy: the shocking truth about drug research and Big Pharma
- Alternative medicine and the Prince of open minds
- We need to unite in the fight