It’s October, the annual roll around of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The emphasis is on early detection and treatment. Makes sense, right? Well, if you’re going to be guided by science – think twice if you’re about to book yourself in for your annual mammogram – it’s likely to do you more harm than good. Read on.
- Why criticism of bioidentical hormones is unreasonable and inaccurate
- Guest Feature: Bio-identical hormones vs HRT – read this before you decide! | Alliance For Natural Health
- Corruption, collusion and conspiracy: the shocking truth about drug research and Big Pharma
- Alternative medicine and the Prince of open minds
- We need to unite in the fight