Why do we grow old? Pick your theory for the causes of senescence, including damage to DNA over multiple replications of human cells; oxidative stress, where we literally rust away; ‘inflamaging’ when silent inflammation gradually damages the body at a cellular level and the idea that mitochondria – the power houses of the cells – become less efficient.
- Why criticism of bioidentical hormones is unreasonable and inaccurate
- Guest Feature: Bio-identical hormones vs HRT – read this before you decide! | Alliance For Natural Health
- Corruption, collusion and conspiracy: the shocking truth about drug research and Big Pharma
- Alternative medicine and the Prince of open minds
- We need to unite in the fight