Men’s Health Check
As Dr Eccles states ‘Ageing does not have to be associated with disease. We Anti Ageing Dr’s know enough to restore more youthful function and appearance without the need for pharmaceuticals.’ But going through problems with stress management or problems with libido can be just as uncomfortable. Happily, Dr.Eccles offers a solution.
What is Men’s Health Check
There are few factors that can prevent from optimal health and slower ageing. Unfortunately, most people are not aware of these factors since it’s very unlikely to measure them.
At The Natural Doctor, by using noninvasive diagnostics we are able to detect imbalances in:
• key nutrients
• key hormones
• heart and circulation health
• stress coping ability
What are the Key Benefits Of Men’s Health Check?
• Weight loss
• Stress management
• Depression/Irritability management
• Vitality and energy increase
• Libido enhancement
• Erectile function improvement
• Natural face rejuvenation
• Non-surgical hair restoration
What is measured?
Blood and/or saliva tests measure
• Key hormones including adrenal hormones
• Key nutrients
• Key inflammation markers
• Metabolic efficiency
• Cardiovascular risk parameters
• Latest advanced PULS cardiovascular risk testing (optional)
• Food sensitivity testing (optional)
• Physiological imbalance and stress reserves by HRV assessment
• Arterial stiffness assessment that measures the body’s vascular age
• 3D Cardiac electrical mapping
What will you gain from this treatment
• Identification and correction of any nutritional imbalances impairing your cell function and leading to optimal physiology
• Greater vitality, youthful function and appearance
• Access to a range of advanced prescribed and scientifically proven anti-ageing natural supplements
• Access to appropriate bioidentical hormones
• Follow-up monitoring to ensure treatment progress
Where will the consultation take place?
Your BHRT consultation will take place in our Harley Street Clinic in Central London. Follow up appointments can take place over a skype consultation if you can’t make it back into the clinic.
How long will my appointment take?
Your first BHRT consultation will take 45-60 minutes Dr Eccles. Dr. Eccles will ensure that you get the most out of your BHRT. Through a consultation at our Harley Street clinic, he will perform a full measurement of key hormone levels, which will be instrumental in designing a BHRT that’s tailor- made just for you.
What is the cost?
Please see our fees page for full list of fees and services.
To book in for your BHRT consultation, please call us on 0207 2244 622 or send us an email using the enquiry form.
Want to know more about Dr Eccles and Men’s Health?
You can read Dr Eccles’ articles on men’s health on the blog.